As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
The geographical area of this activity mainly includes France, Maghreb countries, Portugal and
occasionally others countries. Traveling represents an important part of the function. Travel via car,
train or airlines is required.
• Installing and servicing our Benchtop MR and Benchtop ESR systems involving setting up
instruments, meeting factory specifications, running experiments of performance verification
• Installing NMR accessories which need shorter installation time might be requested
− Familiarizes/trains customers for basic operation of the equipment.
− Troubleshooting involves operating instrument via remote diagnostic software;
− Qualifies the entire instrument by running pre-defined experiments.
− Perform preventive maintenance on customer systems according to written procedures
− Attends in depth product training on new and updated Bruker products by product experts.
− Communicates/works closely with helpdesk.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor in electronics, instrumentation or chemistry related fields or
• Working knowledge of MS Office products
• Understanding of networking
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Driver’s license
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an
easy to understand manner.
• General understanding of analog and digital electronics, HF and/or chemistry.
• Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Must be responsive and reliable.
• Written and spoken French essential
• Required languages: English spoken and written